Work At Home

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shock!

I was playing around in TripleClicks
just seeing if I could actually WIN something
and got the shock of my life!
I WON!
Not some little thing but something
I had really wanted!
I won an E-Book Reader!
No, not the usual ones that
everyone wants, but to me,
something better!
I won a
SkyTex Primer!

No, I didn't pay an arm and a leg for it either. 
It normally sells for $119.99.
I actually won it for....
hold your breath...




$5.89!
plus cost of bids that came out to roughly $13.50 so,
I paid about $20.00 for an item that sells for around $70.00
on the 'other' auction sites.
Oh, and this is new, never opened,
and has it's own cover/carrying case.

Here it is again, and remember, all this for around $20.00!


If you look it up you'll see everything it does!
Watch movies, read most E-Books,
and it uses Adobe!
It also has a magnify function for those of us
that have trouble reading the fine print sometimes. lol
Got a pattern you don't feel like printing out?
This reader sets it in your lap
without having papers spread out all over the place!
I LOVE IT!
I haven't been able to put it down lately. lol
Soooooooooooooo, if you want toys like these
for less than half the price,
go bidding in
There's also a link to TripleClicks on your right
over there at the top------------------>
Now that I've shown you what I won,
I'm going back to my Primer and continue my knitting.
☺ ☺ ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |
Share |